HARMONY MEDITATION ONLINE SESSIONS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
> Health Disclaimer:
The Harmony Meditation books, audio material, websites, classes, sessions, online classes and online sessions provide information related to exercise, fitness and personal care and is intended for your personal use and informational purposes only. You should consult with a physician before beginning any exercise, fitness, or personal care routine, especially if you are pregnant or have pre- existing health conditions. Nothing contained in Harmony Meditation’s books, audio material, websites, classes, sessions, online classes and online sessions should be considered as medical advice or diagnosis. Your use of Harmony Meditation’s books, audio material, websites, classes, sessions, online classes and/or online sessions is solely at your own risk.
> Photo and Recording NOT allowed Reminder:
Permission to record or to take still photography of any portion or the entirety of a Harmony Meditation class, session and/or online session or class is strictly denied in any sessions and/or classes and so is strictly prohibited by all participants.
> Classes and Sessions
- Cost of each class is as advertised
- Price is per person – Links and passwords to classes are not to be shared
- Classes are offered live and online
> Refund and Cancellation
- A registration will only be accepted when made online, and when all necessary information and payment has been received. Registrations are non-transferrable and a separate registration is required for each person attending
- Registrants can cancel participation to a live class and receive a full refund by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours before the start date and time of the class.
- No refunds are given within 24 hours of any class.
- All Package Memberships are not refundable.
- Harmony Meditation reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any live class as circumstances dictate