HARMONY MEDITATION SESSIONS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Harmony Meditation books, audio material, websites, classes, sessions, online classes and online sessions provide information related to exercise, fitness and personal care and is intended for your personal use and informational purposes only. You should not rely on this information as a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. You should consult with a physician before beginning any exercise, fitness, or personal care routine, especially if you are pregnant or have pre- existing health conditions. This is particularly true if you (or your family) have a history of high blood pressure or heart disease, or if you have ever experienced chest pain when exercising or have experienced chest pain in the past month when not engaged in physical activity, smoke, have high cholesterol, are obese, or have a bone or joint problem that could be made worse by a change in physical activity. Do not start this fitness program if your physician or health care provider advises against it. It is important that you do not reduce, change, or discontinue any medication or treatment without consulting your physician first. If you experience faintness, dizziness, pain or shortness of breath at any time while exercising you should stop immediately.
Nothing contained in Harmony Meditation’s books, audio material, websites, classes, sessions, online classes and online sessions should be considered as medical advice or diagnosis. Your use of Harmony Meditation’s books, audio material, websites, classes, sessions, online classes and/or online sessions is solely at your own risk. You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Harmony Meditation (Tao Life, LLC) from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of Harmony Meditation.
> Photo and Recording NOT allowed Reminder:
Permission to record or to take still photography of any portion or the entirety of a Harmony Meditation class, session and/or online session or class is strictly denied in any sessions and/or classes and so is strictly prohibited by all participants.
> Classes and Sessions
- Cost of each class is as advertised
- Price is per person – Links and passwords to classes are not to be shared
- Classes are offered live and online
> Refund and Cancellation
- A registration will only be accepted when made online, and when all necessary information and payment has been received. Registrations are non-transferrable and a separate registration is required for each person attending
- Registrants can cancel participation to a live class and receive a full refund by emailing email@example.com at least 24 hours before the start date and time of the class.
- No refunds are given within 24 hours of any class.
- All Package Memberships are not refundable.
- Harmony Meditation reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any live class as circumstances dictate